- First of all, be mentally and physically prepared to appear for the exam.
- Don’t exert yourself.
- Revise formulas only on the eve of the exam.
- Don’t take up anything new at this time.
- No late night revisions to be done on exam eve.
- Don’t discuss your preparation with friends at this stage.
- Carry all the required material for the exam. Read the instructions carefully and then start the exam.
- Manage your time well, leave time in the end for final review.
- Focus to maintain speed with accuracy during the exam.
Sehgal School of Competitions
38, Central Market, Ist Floor, West Punjabi Bagh,
NEET 2020 | JEE 2020 | Best coaching for NEET in Delhi | Best coaching for JEE in Delhi