These tips will be helpful for the students who are going to appear for Computer based JEE/NEET for this term.
- Even though today’s generation is well versed with PC/Tablets/Mobile usage, then also it is important to practice ahead for online exam mode. Take some mock exams in the same environment to familiarize yourself.
- Start reading your text material online to accustom your mind and eyes for better concentration.
- Read the test instructions carefully and always let the complete page be fully loaded before attempting.
- Plan your time well. Always leave time at the end for review before submitting.
- Carry all the accessories that you are allowed to take for the exam.
- Save every answer but be sure whether you can change it later or not.
- Don’t panic in case of any technical issues.
- Contact your Invigilator in case you accidentally quit the exam.
Sehgal School of Competitions
38, Central Market, Ist Floor, West Punjabi Bagh,
Tags : Coaching classes for NEET in Delhi | Best NEET Coaching classes in Delhi | XII Pass batch for NEET | Droppers batch for NEET | Coaching for NEET for XI | 2 years course for JEE | Maths and Science coaching for X